Sunday, June 27, 2010

Good Morning Chocolate!
My kids get all the healthies for their weekday mornings: Oatmeal, fruit smoothies, omlettes, zucchini pancakes etc... Sundays, however, I let them pick what they want. This morning was all about the chocolate chip muffins! I admit, when I dumped the chips in, more escaped the bag than planned, but I cut some sugar out, so it's all good! This recipe made 6 giant muffins. Even my 8 year old could only eat one!

Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Muffins
2 1/2 cups Pamela's pancake and baking mix
1/3 cup sugar
3/4 cup water
2 eggs
2 TBS oil
1 TBS vanilla
1/2 cup chocolate chips (mine may have gotten closer to a cup....)
Pre-heat oven to 350
Spray muffin tins with cooking spray (makes 6 giant muffins or 12 regular size)
Mix all ingredients together
Fill muffin tins 3/4 full
Bake 20-25 min for regular sized muffins or 35-45 minutes for the giant ones

So amazing about 5 minutes after they've been taken out of the oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment